Capturing my thoughts

Hey hey, I'm back, after so long a break of not having a post here...

Tomorrow's finally the day for our EMERGE Conference!!! So excited!

God has been so good! Everything has been perfectly planned for me right from the beginning. I had a blessed time in the previous company that I worked for, that is the Nanyang Technopreneurship Center in NTU. I'm so blessed to know the people there, not just the staff but the students as well. I really felt like tearing when I left the place last Friday! They're so nice to me! My colleagues gave me lovely gifts and treated me to lunch at Swensen's. Not to forget to mention one other colleague who went out to buy ice-cream for me! But I didn't had a chance to eat it!!! Haha...was busy even up to the last day! The Senior Assistant Director left the office straight after class and he called back just to wish me all the best! I was so touched by all of them! The 3 months working in NTC is challenging, though some of the work is rather redundant but still I learnt a lot and it was great satisfaction to finish each assignment. It's almost a dream company for anyone to work in other than SOLAR AIRWAYS!

I've got a financial blessing too, from someone whom I don't really KNOW that well. She was my first walk-in when I served as a greeter in my previous cell-group. I do occasionally see her once in a blue moon in church, and I saw her again last Saturday while working in the cafe and we started to have a brief chat, updating each other on our lives. Thereafter we went our separate ways and I went back to work. To my surprise, she came back and blessed me with $50! I was so shocked and didn't want to accept it, in fact i kept turning her down, but she didn't relent, so I've accepted it and sowed it back to God during service yesterdae. I felt GOOD!

God has been so good...now that I've finished my work assignment, it's time to gear up again for EMERGE conference and Israel!!!

10:00 PM